OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

:zzz:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by ^_____________^ »

Hey now, I have that DVD and I like it bucko.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

a dvd is one thing but plane fare to california and then a rental car to get you to the hotel and then the hotel and the tickets on top of that and standing in the sun all day and then holy cow are all four of these bands past their primes.



:zzz:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by ^_____________^ »

Yeah, no way in hell I'd go all the way to California to see that. They need to make it into a tour or face a mob of rabid Slayer fans that are out for blood, literally.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Dusto"] :zzz: [/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Good for California people
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

*socal
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i know what i said
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

i am amending it so it will be even better :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I posted it that way for a reason :waa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

but it was wrong :huh:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i will wrong you in that mouth if you keep up that attitude!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Meat Engine »

I could enjoy Joey Belladonna and his awful hair, Dave Mustaine and his personal insanity, and a Slayer that has lost its fastball...but that's it.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by rhino »

the big four



Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I also will sard the big 4 here in italy :zzz:



I already saw slayer different time. I don't care 'bout anthrax, tallica and megadeth there will be a new occasion :idea:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

taft is bigger than the four of them combined
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

But that's the big four. Taft is just the big one :redneck:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

taft's nickname in the 1912 campaign was "the big four"
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by ^_____________^ »

Image



The big fjord.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

i would fucking way rather go see that
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by zim »

[quote name="Dusto"]i would way rather go fucking[/quote]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by baron von blondle »

I'd rather watch the royal wedding
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dusto"]taft's nickname in the 1912 campaign was "the big four"[/quote]



Clearly it was in reference to his limbs
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Mesarthim »

ha. I wonder how many gullible idiots flew from the east coast to see this shit.



<!-- m -->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=157267<!-- m -->
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Dusto"]taft's nickname in the 1912 campaign was "the big four"[/quote]



Clearly it was in reference to his limbs[/quote]



no it was because he weighed more than the four other candidates put together, and got a quarter of the vote
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

you weren't there so you don't know :hate:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]I'd rather watch the royal wedding[/quote]



English cunt :tits:
Image
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]I'd rather watch the royal wedding[/quote]



English cunt :devy's clits:[/quote]



:waa:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by jawn galliano »

OMG big 4 at yankee stadium!!!!!11



<!-- m -->http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-date ... tadium-nyc<!-- m -->
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Mesarthim »

:lol: what a terrible place for a concert.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]:lol: what a terrible place for a concert.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: OMG you guys THE BIG 4 r playing in like 2 days OMG

Post by agony bagony »

do not: care
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply