I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR - Apr. 22, 2011
I.C.S Vortex has officially announced his return to BORKNAGAR.
To mark this grand cooperation between Vintersorg and I.C.S. Vortex, the organizers of the Inferno festival have revealed that BORKNAGAR will headline the 2012 edition with both vocalists on stage.
Over the past months, there has been a wide array of rumors and speculations about I.C.S Vortex' involvement with BORKNAGAR, so now it's time for us to bring this out from the dungeons and into the plains of clarity: Vortex is back as a permanent member of BORKNAGAR. Vortex will handle the bass as well as doing vocals together with Vintersorg.
I.C.S. Vortex was re- introduced to BORKNAGAR in 2010 after a 10-year break with his participation on "Universal" as guest vocalist, and also stepped up to help out the band on a tour of South America that was later canceled. After this the rumors and speculations have been many, and this is the confirmation that so many have hoped for.
I.C.S Vortex comments: "I am chuffed and proud to be part of the BORKNAGAR universe once again. Hailing the dawn of a new era, I lionize their splendorous glare."
BORKNAGAR mainman Øystein G. Brun comments: "Even though Mr. Vortex has been absent from the band for almost a decade due to other musical endeavors, he has always remained a good, loyal and supportive fellating lover of the band. Personally, I have always had a feeling that our paths would cross again — and now they do. I would like to welcome Mr. Vortex back in the fold, and I am really excited to get another opus done with the strongest lineup BORKNAGAR has ever had. Just imagine the musical potential having two of the best and most renowned vocalists in the scene in the same band. This is surely a huge step forward and another exciting chapter in the musical legacy of BORKNAGAR — and I feel like a lucky bastard being part of this. The new album will surely knock your socks off and set some new standards in the world of metal!"
Adds Lars A. Nedland: "Vortex and Vintersorg in the same band! Can you imagine the possibilities here? Can you imagine the choirs? The vocal duels? The sheer musical potential? Let me tell you: If you are a BORKNAGAR fan, these are exciting times."
Vintersorg adds: "The Vortex has made a touchdown in the BORKNAGAR camp again. It feels very inspiring just to think about starting to shape vocal lines with this in mind. Time to make some epic music!"
Drummer David Kinkade comments: "Nothing can describe the potent amount of excitement that has been flowing through my veins since this became a reality for BORKNAGAR. Having two of the most talented, unique and well-rounded singer/musicians that I've ever known….now together in the same band. The creativity behind this effort is off the chart. Be ready. Limits don't exist."
Jens F. Ryland comments: "What more is there to say? I can now lean back and enjoy the ride!"
BORKNAGAR recently signed a new worldwide recording deal with Century Media Records. The band's new album is scheduled for an early 2012 release.
I.C.S Vortex has officially announced his return to BORKNAGAR.
To mark this grand cooperation between Vintersorg and I.C.S. Vortex, the organizers of the Inferno festival have revealed that BORKNAGAR will headline the 2012 edition with both vocalists on stage.
Over the past months, there has been a wide array of rumors and speculations about I.C.S Vortex' involvement with BORKNAGAR, so now it's time for us to bring this out from the dungeons and into the plains of clarity: Vortex is back as a permanent member of BORKNAGAR. Vortex will handle the bass as well as doing vocals together with Vintersorg.
I.C.S. Vortex was re- introduced to BORKNAGAR in 2010 after a 10-year break with his participation on "Universal" as guest vocalist, and also stepped up to help out the band on a tour of South America that was later canceled. After this the rumors and speculations have been many, and this is the confirmation that so many have hoped for.
I.C.S Vortex comments: "I am chuffed and proud to be part of the BORKNAGAR universe once again. Hailing the dawn of a new era, I lionize their splendorous glare."
BORKNAGAR mainman Øystein G. Brun comments: "Even though Mr. Vortex has been absent from the band for almost a decade due to other musical endeavors, he has always remained a good, loyal and supportive fellating lover of the band. Personally, I have always had a feeling that our paths would cross again — and now they do. I would like to welcome Mr. Vortex back in the fold, and I am really excited to get another opus done with the strongest lineup BORKNAGAR has ever had. Just imagine the musical potential having two of the best and most renowned vocalists in the scene in the same band. This is surely a huge step forward and another exciting chapter in the musical legacy of BORKNAGAR — and I feel like a lucky bastard being part of this. The new album will surely knock your socks off and set some new standards in the world of metal!"
Adds Lars A. Nedland: "Vortex and Vintersorg in the same band! Can you imagine the possibilities here? Can you imagine the choirs? The vocal duels? The sheer musical potential? Let me tell you: If you are a BORKNAGAR fan, these are exciting times."
Vintersorg adds: "The Vortex has made a touchdown in the BORKNAGAR camp again. It feels very inspiring just to think about starting to shape vocal lines with this in mind. Time to make some epic music!"
Drummer David Kinkade comments: "Nothing can describe the potent amount of excitement that has been flowing through my veins since this became a reality for BORKNAGAR. Having two of the most talented, unique and well-rounded singer/musicians that I've ever known….now together in the same band. The creativity behind this effort is off the chart. Be ready. Limits don't exist."
Jens F. Ryland comments: "What more is there to say? I can now lean back and enjoy the ride!"
BORKNAGAR recently signed a new worldwide recording deal with Century Media Records. The band's new album is scheduled for an early 2012 release.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
This is horny news.

[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
Most awesome! 
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
VORTEX!!!!!!!!! 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]VORTEX!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Vortex is the fucking man. Good for him; good for Borknagar. What is Mustis doing???
Vortex is the fucking man. Good for him; good for Borknagar. What is Mustis doing???
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
Dimmu lost a lot with the loss of mustis and vortex
don't know 'bout Mustis now
don't know 'bout Mustis now

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Dimmu lost a lot with the loss of mustis and vortex
don't know 'bout Mustis now
[/quote]

don't know 'bout Mustis now
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]This is horny news.
[/quote]
Hell yes.
Hell yes.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]
I.C.S Vortex comments: "I am chuffed
[/quote]

I.C.S Vortex comments: "I am chuffed
[/quote]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
Lets just hope that they can make the most out of it and not fuck this amazing coalition up.
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
I also liked the arcturus album with him
[youtube]8B0tGdOfsGM[/youtube]
vocals are
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
[youtube]saEZybdZ5qg[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
lamented souls are supposed to be recording new material at some point in the near future. 
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: I.C.S. VORTEX Returns To BORKNAGAR
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I.C.S Vortex comments: "I am chuffed and proud to be part of the BORKNAGAR universe once again. Hailing the dawn of a new era, I lionize their splendorous glare."[/quote]


Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)

