[youtube]0VRyV8_2QBM[/youtube]
Necrodeath appreciation
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Necrodeath appreciation
a cult band from my country
[youtube]0VRyV8_2QBM[/youtube]

[youtube]0VRyV8_2QBM[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Necrodeath appreciation
[youtube]1O3X7UYlxuY[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Necrodeath appreciation
thrashin
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Necrodeath appreciation
black/thrash from 1987
[youtube]6k1fYlLMgDs[/youtube]
HAIL SATAN
[youtube]6k1fYlLMgDs[/youtube]
HAIL SATAN

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Necrodeath appreciation
[youtube]PZK-NlxUY_I[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Necrodeath appreciation
Good, but not my favorite from Italy.
[youtube]MxcntBtjs0Q[/youtube]
[youtube]MxcntBtjs0Q[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Necrodeath appreciation
Bulldozer. 
I know their former guitarist Andy Panigada
I know their former guitarist Andy Panigada

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Necrodeath appreciation
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Bulldozer. 
I know their former guitarist Andy Panigada
[/quote]
Nice dude, Italy has a lot of great fuckin' bands.
[youtube]43859-9oOdI[/youtube]
[youtube]AH8TtQRcwdg[/youtube]
It's a fuckin' speed metal breeding ground over there.
I know their former guitarist Andy Panigada
Nice dude, Italy has a lot of great fuckin' bands.
[youtube]43859-9oOdI[/youtube]
[youtube]AH8TtQRcwdg[/youtube]
It's a fuckin' speed metal breeding ground over there.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Necrodeath appreciation
[quote name="themicrulah"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Bulldozer.
I know their former guitarist Andy Panigada
[/quote]
Nice dude, Italy has a lot of great fuckin' bands.
[/quote]
I used to be a big fan of old school Death SS.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Bulldozer.
I know their former guitarist Andy Panigada
Nice dude, Italy has a lot of great fuckin' bands.
[/quote]
I used to be a big fan of old school Death SS.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>

