my foes they cant destroy my body

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Locked
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by rhino »

colliding slow

like life itself



[youtube]ou3SBuakG4Y[/youtube]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by ^_____________^ »

TGST is the only Pantera album that I think is worth anything.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="themicrulah"]TGST is the only Pantera album that I think is worth anything.[/quote]

:fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:



Vulgar Display of Power and Far Beyond Driven are fucking :xx: :xx: :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by ^_____________^ »

Do I have to break out the Dime WTC picture again?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by droidspawn »

10's :xx:



Great Southern Trendkill :xx:



Dime :xx:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::





and then there's this



[youtube]8nx1nuq1Pt4[/youtube]



:eyes:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="themicrulah"]Do I have to break out the Dime WTC picture again?[/quote]

:frown: Go listen to Audioslave.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by ^_____________^ »

That's what I thought, bucko.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by Abzu »

Fucking idiot
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by ^_____________^ »

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by Abzu »

:necro:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="themicrulah"]Do I have to break out the Dime WTC picture again?[/quote]



yes. or big gay pool party. or an opeth band photo. all of these things are 100% appropriate for a pantera thread.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by jawn galliano »

DONT TREAD ON ME :teaparty: :poorunderstandingofconstitutionallaw: :confederateflag::::::::::::::::::
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by ^_____________^ »

This is now an official Samwell thread.



[youtube]fbGkxcY7YFU[/youtube]



Samwell is unsigned, but his "What What (In the Butt)" song is licensed through Fatboy Slim's record label, Southern Fried Records. The "What What (In the Butt)" video is licensed through Brownmark Films.



The song was used extensively in the South Park season 12 episode "Canada On Strike", which featured a re-creation of the What What video.



In April 2008 Samwell appeared on the BBC television show Lily Allen and Friends for an interview and performed a live version of "What What (In the Butt)" with choreographed dancers.[4]



Samwell played Adonis in 2009's Modus Operandi and plays the Communications Officer in 2011's Hamlet A.D.D..[5][6]



In March 2010 Special Entertainment released an iPhone App called Shaky Advice from Samwell that functions much like a Magic 8 Ball, with video clips of Samwell giving advice.



In June 2010 Samwell appeared on an episode of Comedy Central's Tosh.0, television show about viral videos. The segment told the story of how the "What What" video was created, followed by an acoustic duet version of the song by Samwell and jorsh Homme, lead singer for Queens Of The Stone Age and Them Crooked Vultures.[7] In a June 2 interview, host Daniel Tosh called Samwell one of the best guests he's had on the show, saying, "I'll tell you who I loved. The "What What In The Butt" hard-on bearer. Couldn't have been more of a delight."[8]



In September 2010 Samwell appeared on Tosh.0 a second time when he was nominated for the Season Two MVP Award.



Samwell has a live phone call service called Special Greetings from Samwell which is available through his official website.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by Haunty »

It was tempting and bared. The whoring angel rising, now burning prayers...



:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by Haunty »

Also, ban time yet dusto?
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by Hallucinating dead »

Everything from power metal to reinventing the steel :xx:

Pantera :bang:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by droidspawn »

we all know you hate pantera stormy. really no need to reiterate it in every thread :santa:







also this ch-ish hard-on bearer can f.uck off already. dusty already said he won't ban him.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by jawn galliano »

I've never relented in my campaign against this terrible band during these nine years at MABB, and I'm sure as hell not about to give up now!



He's new and maybe a bit rough around the edges but hasn't done anything to warrant a ban. unless disliking pantera is a ban-worthy offense :huh:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by droidspawn »

I was responding to hbw :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]I've never relented in my campaign against this terrible band during these nine years at MABB, and I'm sure as hell not about to give up now! [/quote]



You cannot be serious.
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: my foes they cant destroy my body

Post by agony bagony »

no one is getting banned but you have ruined a perfectly good pantera thread :frown:



Image



and anyone with half a brain knows far beyond driven is the supreme pantera studio album
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Locked