Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
[youtube]aYkSb7wtj0E[/youtube]
Link to song: <!-- m -->http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11035943/33-demo.MP3<!-- m -->
Link to song: <!-- m -->http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11035943/33-demo.MP3<!-- m -->
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
His lead tone has always sounded so odd, almost like a keyboard. The solo on Future Breed Machine completely fucks with my head every single time I hear it.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
wow very nice! 
a lot of the soloing reminds me also of Steve Vai, the sound of it with the vibrato and whammy stuff.
a lot of the soloing reminds me also of Steve Vai, the sound of it with the vibrato and whammy stuff.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
so I confugee - is the a demo for another solo album?
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
I think so
I have the first album, and this is new material to me.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
Wanna B Allan Holdsworth 
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
[quote name="Void"]I think so
I have the first album, and this is new material to me.[/quote]
yeah, me too - that's what i thought
yeah, me too - that's what i thought
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
this is rather old stuff, it's been floating around out there awhile. it is from the 1990s 
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Has everyone seen this? (Thordendal)
there there fukket there will be a new meshuggah album this year and a new special defects some time after that

