this peter steele song from roadrunner

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

this peter steele song from roadrunner

Post by rhino »

united it amazing. apparently its sang in a made up language too :huh: . but the feeling is there, and its a great song :idea:





[youtube]IMhS4_JKEFY[/youtube]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: this peter steele song from roadrunner

Post by vO)))id »

wow fucking amazing! :eyes:

didn't know this yet...
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: this peter steele song from roadrunner

Post by ^_____________^ »

Sorry, but when I read Peter Steele I automatically think of Peter North and Lexington Steele and now I can't stop thinking about dicks.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: this peter steele song from roadrunner

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="themicrulah"]I can't stop thinking about dicks.[/quote]



you left yourself wide open for this



which is kind of ironic given the topic
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: this peter steele song from roadrunner

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Void"]wow fucking amazing! :eyes:

didn't know this yet...[/quote]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply