I like this lenny kravitz song

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

I like this lenny kravitz song

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]uzdf_IPppyc[/youtube]



I laik me :oldryan:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Post by shadowalk »

:oldryan:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

ahhhhh don't say that just cause is Lenny Kravitz. That is a simple rock song, very groovy imo
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Post by rhino »

i like a few lenny songs :oldryan:





[youtube]-zuG5sGjtrM[/youtube]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Lenny is a cool dude. Ok, is too much pop of course for my tastes and I don't am a fan, but I respect him compared to other Mtv shits
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Y0Gg43Zw460[/youtube]





the solo that starts around 2:55 has so much feeling, it makes me very melancholic when i hear it
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I like this lenny kravitz song

Post by agony bagony »

somehow it makes sense that a european would go in for this
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply