A Lock Up Tuesday

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]3FxZL13ImWo[/youtube]



[youtube]PljiCimbZLA[/youtube]

:xx:
Image
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Anjel »

Image

Rip.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by rhino »

new lock up album this summer with lindberg on vocals :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="rhino"]new lock up album this summer with lindberg on vocals :xx:[/quote] :xx:



I hadnt listened to them in years before today. I found an old terroriser with them being interviewed. Nick Barker was talking about turning down making a porno with Sylvia Saint :redneck:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Me thinks lock up are playing mdf this year too
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Hugo. »

:interessant:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Just checked it. On Sunday sandwiched between orange goblin and death breath :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by rhino »

well that will be a good kick in the face :bang:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You dig some death breath rhino?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]new lock up album this summer with lindberg on vocals :xx:[/quote]



niiiice
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by rhino »

Extreme metal supergroup LOCK UP will release its new album, "Necropolis Transparent", on July 1 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was recorded in November-December 2010 at HVR Studios in Ipswich, United Kingdom and was mixed in January.



According to a press release, "the songwriting and production on ['Necropolis Transparent'] surpasses everything the band has done so far. The speed, riffing and intensity make this record more than just a grindcore album and see LOCK UP come into their own true identity."



"Necropolis Transparent" track listing:



01. Brethren Of The Pentagram

02. Accelerated Mutation

03. The Embodiment Of Paradox And Chaos

04. Necropolis Transparent

05. Parasite Drama

06. Anvil Of Flesh

07. Rage Incarnate Reborn

08. Unseen Enemy

09. Stygian Reverberations

10. Life Of Devastation

11. Roar Of A Thousand Throats

12. Infiltrate And Destroy

13. Discharge The Fear

14. Vomiting Evil

15. Stigmatyr (bonus track)

16. Through The Eyes Of My Shadow Self

17. tartarus



Image





Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by agony bagony »

what kind of tuesday is it today?
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Tesla
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by agony bagony »

tesla tuesday :gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Ryan gets his straight edge on and participates in throwdown thursdays
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]
[quote name="rhino"]new lock up album this summer with lindberg on vocals :xx:[/quote]



niiiice[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by rhino »

Extreme metal supergroup LOCK UP will release its new album, "Necropolis Transparent", on July 1 in Europe and July 12 in North America via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was recorded in November-December 2010 at HVR Studios in Ipswich, United Kingdom and was mixed in January.



"Necropolis Transparent" will feature guest appearances by HYPOCRISY/PAIN mainman (and one-time LOCK UP vocalist) Peter Tägtgren along with Jeff Walker (CARCASS, BRUJERIA).



Commented LOCK UP bassist Shane Embury: "I always wanted Peter on the third album since he was on the first record LOCK UP we did. It made sense from a weird trilogy aspect to get him on the record. His tones complement [current LOCK UP vocalist] Tomas [Lindberg; also of AT THE GATES] perfectly as well.



"I would have loved to have had Peter sing on more of the songs, but time was short as Peter was heavily involved with his new PAIN record. The songs he did sing on though made them extra special.



"As for Jeff, well me and Jeff go so far back it's unreal. We were mixing the album at Andy Sneap's and I wanted an extra vocal texture on a few tracks to spice it up. My voice is more hardcore and I wanted some extra gravel on things. It all seemed to make sense to Jeff once I had bribed him with a 12 pack of his favorite beer (laughs)!"



"It's great that LOCK UP is back in the saddle again and that I could be a part of it," commented Peter Tägtgren. "This album will tear you a new asshole!"



Jeff Walker added: "I think it's pretty fair to say that the current incarnation of LOCK UP have done the late Jesse Pintado more than proud!"



According to a press release, "the songwriting and production on ['Necropolis Transparent'] surpasses everything the band has done so far. The speed, riffing and intensity make this record more than just a grindcore album and see LOCK UP come into their own true identity."



"Necropolis Transparent" track listing:



01. Brethren Of The Pentagram

02. Accelerated Mutation

03. The Embodiment Of Paradox And Chaos

04. Necropolis Transparent

05. Parasite Drama

06. Anvil Of Flesh

07. Rage Incarnate Reborn

08. Unseen Enemy

09. Stygian Reverberations

10. Life Of Devastation

11. Roar Of A Thousand Throats

12. Infiltrate And Destroy

13. Discharge The Fear

14. Vomiting Evil

15. Stigmatyr (bonus track)

16. Through The Eyes Of My Shadow Self

17. Tartarus (instrumental)
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This had better kick some dicks inside out
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by rhino »

I am fairly positive that it will :thingy:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: A Lock Up Tuesday

Post by Hugo. »

Taggers and linders :xx:
Image
Post Reply