jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]5_M98gSz0EY[/youtube]



:thingy:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Post by rhino »

orange goblin kick.s ass. its one of my best friends favorite bands so i hear them all the time





[youtube]ThkfE44Zu90[/youtube]



coup de grace is my favorite :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I enjoy the shit out of all the albums except healing through fire. This is all mainly cause I never jam it :santa:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Post by agony bagony »

orange goblin and electric wizard were my introduction to the wonders of fuzzy doomy stuffs
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Coup de grace is one of those albums everyone should have :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Post by droidspawn »

I really need to listen to more orange goblin. They are like the one that got away.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Post by rhino »

start with coup de grace and time traveling blues :santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Post by agony bagony »

fuck that start at the beginning and just keep going
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: jamming a lot of orange goblin lately

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dusto"]fuck that start at the beginning and just keep going[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply