i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by vega »

which album i must start with in case i decide starting to hear amon amarth?
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

Twighlight of the thundergod.



[youtube]Ppstl7ucV6A[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

but thats a terrible album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

No.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

it really is though. last good one was versus the world :idea:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

Thats not even an opinion.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

cause its a fact!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

Well there were have it folks. :brushteeth:
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by jawn galliano »

I have never heard these ladies
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

Get thee to the video in my first post.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

NO! DON'T DO IT!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

Pardon my french, but excuse you.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

fuck yourself :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

That would be out of character for me. But thanks.
Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by vega »

enjoying amon amarth songs :bang:



[youtube]S9B_2kwg-Fw[/youtube]



[youtube]9oXITU16wGo[/youtube]



it is like bolt thrower because of melody and the good riffs and solos and no blast beats. :idea:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

Death in fire is very bolth thrower-y
Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by vega »

[quote name="winburger"]Death in fire is very bolth thrower-y[/quote]





[youtube]e-UbViuK4fY[/youtube]



i also had a same thought. :idea:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

That Bolt Thrower tempo :xx:
Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by vega »

[youtube]2_mqK3hzjvQ[/youtube]



now i have became amon amarth fan. :bang:
Image
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Syysysyd »

with oden on our side is my favorite



[youtube]0iGWjXR_vso[/youtube]

[youtube]yvFFo0D8ESI[/youtube]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Nick"]it really is though. last good one was versus the world :idea:.[/quote]

You live in Siperia or something?
:xx:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Meat Engine »

The only Amon Amarth album I would recommend any person to avoid is Fate of Norns. The sound is ugly, and the songs are lame. With Oden On Our Side and Twilight of the Thundergod are probably my favorites. I have been listening to Amon Amarth since before The Crusher was released. They were probably the first death metal band I heard.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by Hugo. »

:siperia:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by rhino »

the crusher, and versus the world
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="carpet_salesman"][youtube]2_mqK3hzjvQ[/youtube]



now i have became amon amarth fan. :bang:[/quote]



Best song :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



I'm seeing these fuckers on Tuesday.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i have not heard single song of amon amarth

Post by rhino »

surtur rising is killer, i need to listen to it more though. i also still need to check out the bonus dvd, think i will do that in a few :idea:
Post Reply