cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
what are some cd's that you are anticipating that still have to come out yet this year?
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
Devin
Hate Eternal
Origin
Mastodon
Hate Eternal
Origin
Mastodon
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
ooh i didnt know there was a new origin forthcoming
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
Fuck if I know
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
mastodon
meshuggah
baroness
tool (doubtful)
apc (doubtful)
rhcp
devin
black breath
nails
down
godflesh
vision of disorder
aic (maybe)
meshuggah
baroness
tool (doubtful)
apc (doubtful)
rhcp
devin
black breath
nails
down
godflesh
vision of disorder
aic (maybe)
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
Just Hate Eternal and End of Level Boss
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
I'd say The Senseless BUTWHOKNOWSWHENBEANOWILLFINISHTHATHUH
I'd like to hear that Adobe of the Reader too.
I'd like to hear that Adobe of the Reader too.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
[quote name="Devy"]Devin
Hate Eternal
Mastodon[/quote]
these
and MA
Hate Eternal
Mastodon[/quote]
these
and MA
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: cd's to look forward to the rest of the year?
Hate Eternal
Devin
Devin

