Anyone listened to Hell?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Anyone listened to Hell?

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

Image

Opinions



http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... mains.html

It is definitely in the strain of NWOBHM.
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Post by Devy »

My opinion you say? WRONG FUCKING FORUM!!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

Damn it I did it again! :wall:

Please advise oh great Boob Judge
Fuck 'em
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Post by agony bagony »

there there all better
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I found this thread in the RIGHT FUCKING FORUM
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

Devy was right - I put it in the wrong place at first, but now it is a better fit :bang:

Take a listen: http://www.decibelmagazine.com/album-streams-pass/

pass: hellbowroom



It has a certain groovy feel to it
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Post by Hugo. »

Thats fucking killer. A nice old scool wake up call this morning :xx:
Image
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

Yeah I think it is pretty cool. It is growing on me. Apparently these were all songs they had done in the 80's, which gives them more prop's to me.

I'll definitely grab the album when it comes out next month.
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Anyone listened to Hell?

Post by Hugo. »

The vocals are just ridiculous. :thingy:
Image
Post Reply