Indian - guiltless

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Indian - guiltless

Post by rhino »

[youtube]bGfDrO3b4v4[/youtube]



killer stuff
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by agony bagony »

awww no one posted in this thread



i will post here :santa: listening to the last song on this album right now
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This disc of musical noises is pretty damn good
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by rhino »

20 day old thread revival :xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by agony bagony »

i am enjoying it all right, the vocals are a little harsh and BM-styled for my taste but i enjoy the droning doom stuffs



i will give it several more listens before lowering the :judge:



i will say though if these guys toured with greymachine it would fucking ruin lives and eardrums the world over
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Yesh vocals almost got it deleted. But the overall gloominess allowed it to stay.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by rhino »

this is good music for a mad at the world, sick of people mood :idea:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="rhino"]this is good music for a mad at the world, sick of people mood :idea:[/quote]



ok rhino just nailed it



reminds me of battle of mice too. i will listen to this the next time i am having a real shit morning, and ad no point besides :brushteeth:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by droidspawn »

sounds good ryan. I think I'll make a trip up to orange records tomorrow to see if they have it. Doubt it though /w\
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by rhino »

they dont have it anywhere around here. i'm gonna order it from the internets next time i buy a good haul
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Indian - guiltless

Post by droidspawn »

<!-- w -->www.relapse.com<!-- w --> ftw :sicken:
Post Reply