hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]uBi5DPS3CV0[/youtube]

[youtube]IhFJvIZfB_s[/youtube]



you dig this band? :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

never heard til now. I was nodding along until the vocals came in. I dont know. I like it but I dont. I will check out more to be sure. Seems like a guilty pleasure type of band.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Junkyard God"] Seems like a guilty pleasure type of band.[/quote]





yeah the vocals are a little different, its def a guilty pleasure type band. i'd place them along with dredg :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

Dredg is to me not a guilty pleasure band. I fucking love them, sans the last album and this new shit they did. Leitmotif and el cielo are way Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Post Reply