this is awesome

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

this is awesome

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]6E-D_8dq3sg[/youtube]





you should enjoy this :bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: this is awesome

Post by rhino »

:oldryan:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: this is awesome

Post by Ninny »

:gay:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: this is awesome

Post by rhino »

i think jorsh was drunk :gaylol:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: this is awesome

Post by droidspawn »

I was indeed drunk. But, I do dig haggard, have for years now. Lummo posted their albums on 1.0 I think.
Post Reply