heaven and hell

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

heaven and hell

Post by rhino »

[youtube]1UPleIdPUb4[/youtube]



:xx: ::::::::





DIO :horns:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: heaven and hell

Post by droidspawn »

I thought the album was really good for a group of guys that age
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: heaven and hell

Post by rhino »

hey jorsh what do you think of kill devil hill judging by a sample?



[youtube]JkZERnNQUac[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: heaven and hell

Post by droidspawn »

Seen it a while ago but i can dig it. Straight and to the point. Dumb name though. Reminds me of dry kill logic
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: heaven and hell

Post by rhino »

i think that clip sounds pretty fly. and the singer is good too. i await this cd :santa:





i could care less if rex goes back to down, he wasnt a big songwriter anyway, bruders is a killer bass player too so either way down will be fine
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: heaven and hell

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]I thought the album was really good for a group of guys that age[/quote]





they were really good live too. I had seen ozzy led sabbath a couple of times (granted it wasn't during their prime) but dio and co blew those shows away, easily.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: heaven and hell

Post by rhino »

[youtube]IQyCxPTxhOU[/youtube]





:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: heaven and hell

Post by droidspawn »

wonder when this is coming out. sounds killer.
Post Reply