halo
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
halo
are these guys wicked good or what. i have, like, all their albums. guess how many times i have listened to them all 
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: halo
[youtube]RFc-2aNZ6VY[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: halo
fucking brogamers
go play some madden while you're at it
go play some madden while you're at it
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36



