the following song is full of win

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

the following song is full of win

Post by agony bagony »

[youtube]YUYf3b8_wj4[/youtube]



there will be no arguments to the contrary
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by droidspawn »

you will get no argument from I good sir :santa:







This was always one of my favorite tool songs though it's a peach cover. They made it their own though.





[youtube]9828d25JYdg[/youtube]





king buzzo cameo shuffle :greenie:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by agony bagony »

i wish these folks were just a tad more arsed to deal with the actual creation and performance of music instead of "being tool"



cause tool albums are neat :greenie: but the mystique around them and "being tool" is really kind of exhausting :homework:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by droidspawn »

as is maynards damn wine making. enough already i say!
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by agony bagony »

they are softies now. which is fine as they are also old. i just wish we were getting a new tool album every five years at least.



1996 - aenema

2001 - lateralus

2006 - 10000 days

2011 - a whole lot of fucking nothing



tool = :speculation:



i would rather have musics.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Dusto"]they are softies now. which is fine as they are also old. i just wish we were getting a new tool album every five years at least.



1996 - aenema

2001 - lateralus

2006 - 10000 days

2011 - a whole lot of fucking nothing



tool = :speculation:



i would rather have musics.[/quote]

I was meandering around sites with upcoming metal releases the other day and saw Tool under to-be-announced for a summer release, but I've heard nothing else on that. :huh:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by agony bagony »

if it is going to come out this summer: we will have heard about it already



same is true of any album from a small-ish label to a major
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by droidspawn »

my guess would be summer/fall 2012.



10,000 days was and still is extremely underwhelming for me. I'll give it another listen this weekend most likely. Though I doubt my feelings have changed.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Lateralus was pretty lacking to these ears too
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by vO)))id »

Tool :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]Lateralus was pretty lacking to these ears too[/quote]





you take that back sir! you take it back!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I wont and you know it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by rhino »

new tool by winter at the earliest
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

What about that new eyehategod?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by rhino »

who knows since apparently down is recording now :oldryan:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by vO)))id »

also this :xx:



[youtube]kGw9iSiBM9c[/youtube]



and their chick bassist :jizz: !!!



and my fave song



[youtube]lsgrOVhjSLo[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Void"]and their chick bassist :jizz: !!![/quote]

Isn't that the chick who used to be in Zwan?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by vO)))id »

Paz Lenchantin :idea:



She just radiates a kind of sexiness on stage only few women have when playing an instrument such as the bass or guitar.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Void"]Paz Lenchantin :idea:



She just radiates a kind of sexiness on stage only few women have when playing an instrument such as the bass or guitar.[/quote]

Yesssss she is mighty :jizz: ::::::::::::::::::
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by rhino »

Image

Image

Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by droidspawn »

:jizz:





anyways, I'd take new apc or tool at this point. Anything is better than waiting 6 years. Cover albums dont count :shake:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]who knows since apparently down is recording now :oldryan:[/quote]



Seriously? :frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="rhino"]new tool by winter at the earliest[/quote]



it'll be next year. MAYBE
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by droidspawn »

It definitely won't be out this year that is a given
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Apc is doing the summer tour thing
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: the following song is full of win

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="rhino"]Image

Image

Image[/quote]

:jizz:
Post Reply