fuck it this deserves its own thread

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by vO)))id »

A Perfect Circle - Orestes



this song has a lot of personal reference to it for me.



[youtube]6XtG5SGL0Xw[/youtube]

:thingy: :eyes: :tear: :bang: :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by rhino »

GREAT album, one of the best ever, but dont listen to much anymore for the sake of my happiness. some parts can actually put me in tears
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by vO)))id »

completely agree with everything you said there.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by rhino »

what do you think of 13th step?
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by vO)))id »

I think it's a good album, but personally I like Mer de Noms much, much more. You?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by rhino »

same. its more hit or miss, there are some songs i really like on it though





weak and powerless :idea:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by vO)))id »

yep, that song definitely comes to mind.

I just think the songwriting, the vibe of the entire album and lyrics on the first one are absolutely brilliant.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by rhino »

have you given that ashes divide album a listen?
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by vO)))id »

No, is that another band with Maynard?
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by vO)))id »

Just checked it quickly... already sounds promising.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by rhino »

its billy howerdels band. the guitarist in apc, he also writes most of the music and lyrics in apc. he does vocals in ashes divide as well





this is a track with maynards son on the cello





[youtube]y1AI1LvmSgw[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by rhino »

link <!-- m -->http://www.mediafire.com/?f9bjxmtz2ma<!-- m -->
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Void"]completely agree with everything you said there.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by droidspawn »

i agree with everything in this thread!



mer de noms is amazing. I really like thirteen step too.



[youtube]mO1fBemfvN4[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Mer de noms is awesome but its never made me cry. But 13th step however is a pile of shit :santa:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by rhino »

13th step was one of my first leaked albums thanks to necro. i was like wow you can actually get albums before theyre released? :oldryan:







i have since bought it two times though :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I was still on dial up back then :redneck:. So I was semi picky about what I snagged up. Anyway I bought the album without hearing it.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply