What's that smell

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

What's that smell

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]eXuTJZlx6TI[/youtube]

New appreciation for Macabre in this period, stronger than before
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: What's that smell

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That smell is cornbread done to well
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: What's that smell

Post by ^_____________^ »

I put my finger in my bellybutton and then push my finger into my nose.



It's the only thing that slowly makes me realize that it smells bad.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: What's that smell

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: What's that smell

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

Grim Reality :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: What's that smell

Post by rhino »

[youtube]sV_toedW2L0[/youtube]



:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: What's that smell

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]That smell is cornbread done to well[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: What's that smell

Post by Meat Engine »

[quote name="rhino"][youtube]sV_toedW2L0[/youtube]



:xx:[/quote]



Beat me to it. :shakefist:
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: What's that smell

Post by scarica »

i thought this threat would be about an album that stinks. :huh:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: What's that smell

Post by agony bagony »

oh that would have been a good one! i will remember that and use it in the future.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply