ryan

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

ryan

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]jOdYOR0V_SA[/youtube]



Judging the new song, I think it'll be their best since 13 ways, which was :ba: :ba:





:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ryan

Post by rhino »

i really like this song, and i'm looking forward to hearing the rest :santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ryan

Post by agony bagony »

*stifles laughter, just barely*
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ryan

Post by droidspawn »

:eyes:
Post Reply