appreciating adrenaline in this period

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

appreciating adrenaline in this period

Post by rhino »

[youtube]JgIb0ItyeiA[/youtube]





always been my least favorite deftones, but this has some old school back in the day win on it for sure
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: appreciating adrenaline in this period

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

They are playing in Baltimore tonight and tomorrow. I will not be in attendence either night however.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: appreciating adrenaline in this period

Post by rhino »

work, or just dont care?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: appreciating adrenaline in this period

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Dillinger escape plan is the other band playing so douche fan overload. Plus with deathfest at the end of the month I need to save a few bucks :santa:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: appreciating adrenaline in this period

Post by rhino »

dep is poopy
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: appreciating adrenaline in this period

Post by agony bagony »

really dug this album back in the day :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply