<!-- m -->http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=68346<!-- m -->
I quite like it.
New Sepultura song :thingy:
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
- ThrashedDeatH
- Neophyte
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 06 Nov 2010, 12:55
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: New Sepultura song :thingy:
This is pretty decent, methinks.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Conservative_Heretic
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
- Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
- Contact:
Re: New Sepultura song :thingy:
[quote name="Flittermice"]http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=68346
I quite like it.[/quote]
They played that one at the show I went too
I quite like it.[/quote]
They played that one at the show I went too
Fuck 'em
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New Sepultura song :thingy:
not bad, but i just dont care about sepultura anymore
i do like the newest soulfly's and cavalera conspiracy though. max still brings the attitude
i do like the newest soulfly's and cavalera conspiracy though. max still brings the attitude
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: New Sepultura song :thingy:
Soullfly are awesome across the board methinks. Yes, they played this the last time i saw them.
I bought a beneath the remains shirt and have lost it since due toi taking off at places. Damn these abs.
I bought a beneath the remains shirt and have lost it since due toi taking off at places. Damn these abs.

