saturday bloody saturday (hey ryan)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

saturday bloody saturday (hey ryan)

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]iW7tyzVUILs[/youtube]

[youtube]7sYoADAmfv4[/youtube]

[youtube]J1Je6T7GCLE[/youtube]

[youtube]BIOQZE_jbEE[/youtube]

[youtube]K2al5dFrPR8[/youtube]





Hear of either of these before? I think you'll dig :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: saturday bloody saturday (hey ryan)

Post by rhino »

hhmm, very 90-ish, i do like it :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: saturday bloody saturday (hey ryan)

Post by droidspawn »

Yeah Bloodlet remind me a bit of vod. I just kind of forgot about them.



Bloodiest, on the other hand, I just came across yesterday. Good stuff
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: saturday bloody saturday (hey ryan)

Post by rhino »

post some mediafire links :santa:
Post Reply