[youtube]KViHKbFYaD4[/youtube]
[youtube]GbSLftqJlAk[/youtube]
hell yeah
thorr axe (this shit rocks hard)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: thorr axe (this shit rocks hard)
Righteous. I'll look for this now.
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: thorr axe (this shit rocks hard)
sounds really monotonous
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: thorr axe (this shit rocks hard)
[quote name="Junkyard God"]Righteous. I'll look for this now.[/quote]
<!-- m -->http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NI60DOC0<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NI60DOC0<!-- m -->
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: thorr axe (this shit rocks hard)
amon amartish

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation