i like the new arch enemy

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

i like the new arch enemy

Post by rhino »

[youtube]lhBMeLfiDrc[/youtube]





alot of songs are more slow, mid paced groovers with melody all through out. i havent cared much about this band for a long while but i find mysef digging this new one in this period
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Post by ^_____________^ »

Oh Ryan.



:shake:



[youtube]bGVUCThyKus[/youtube]



Back when Johan sang :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Post by rhino »

i like that even better
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Post by ^_____________^ »

Good. :judge:
User avatar
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Post by Drum Solo »

I traded one of their CDs - Wages of Sin? - for Covenant about ten years ago. That was shortly after hearing Iron Maiden, and just as I was finding out how awesome Morbid Angel was.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Post by Mesarthim »

Johan :lol:

you know there is a reason he got kicked out of the band, he couldn't sing for shit when they performed live.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Post by ^_____________^ »

And Angela is better?



:oldryan:



I have enjoyed the live clips I have heard of Arch Enemy back when Johan was in the band.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Post by Mesarthim »

when they first took her on, yes. yes she could. I haven't listened to them in quite a few years though so I don't know if she still can or not.



I remember wages of sin was a pretty good melodic death album and then after that they kind of went to crap.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Post by ^_____________^ »

I like We Shall Rise or whatever the hell that's called, I'm pretty sure it's on Wages of Sin. I used to listen to them a lot more too, now I usually just put on Burning Bridges every once and a while and get blown away by the Amott brothers and Liva's vocals :bang:



The newer albums are really crap in my opinion and Angela is one of the worst female metal vocalists I think.
Post Reply