hof
high on fire
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
high on fire
[youtube]89h-X-tZa_w[/youtube]
hof
hof
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: high on fire
[youtube]OmsXYwrZxV8[/youtube]
classic
classic
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: high on fire
[youtube]6mlsUVAbVcM[/youtube]

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: high on fire
this band is fucking loud as fuck live
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: high on fire
haven't seen
I want a new sleep album
I want a new sleep album
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: high on fire
is there any word of them to record?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: high on fire
not to my knowledge no. Al is probably busy with Om and Shrinebuilder, which is fine, but Sleep >>>>>
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: high on fire
lol matt is one uglyass fucker, but just like lemmy - he is fucking awesome. 