beautiful wall of sound

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

beautiful wall of sound

Post by vO)))id »

[youtube]kh3LkCLxdIo[/youtube]



those guitars... FFFFFFFFFFUCK!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by rhino »

trascending music :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Brodequin are a beautiful wall of noise :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by Anjel »

[quote name="Nick"]Brodequin are a beautiful wall of noise :idea:[/quote]



Approved. :judge:
User avatar
methodrone
God of Emptiness
Posts: 844
Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by methodrone »

[youtube]DJuww_YtAzM[/youtube]



you might like this,an icelandic band. similar style.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by Mesarthim »

Void knows.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by Abzu »

This thread is making me very pleased.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by Mesarthim »

check of FS I put up their discography :santa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by RitesOfPossession »

[quote name="Nick"]Brodequin are a beautiful wall of noise :idea:[/quote]

Brodequin :lol:
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Nick"]Brodequin is noise :idea:[/quote]
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by Anjel »

[youtube]qnLYOs0QYBM[/youtube]

:bang:
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Nick"]Brodequin is noise :idea:[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: beautiful wall of sound

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

No :shake:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply