So I am late to the party ....

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

So I am late to the party ....

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

but FUCK I am glad I came!

I am HOOKED on this band and I must admit I have not listened to them much before, but since I have gotten on this Hate bandwagon I decided I must check them out again, and I am very glad I did. My unholy Liege I have been in the wilderness too godforsaken long.



Behemoth FUCKING KICKS ASS! I don't know how I have managed to not listen to this band before :xx: :xx: :xx:



[youtube]Il2hztYEEV4[/youtube]

[youtube]N0f5kElaQns[/youtube]

[youtube]KfvLBK95JKY[/youtube]

[youtube]6NrzoR0P-Ks[/youtube]

[youtube]qeglPEGUMP4[/youtube]

[youtube]cGfCWTqR-wc[/youtube]



I hope these guys do a tour in the US where I can go see them.
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

Zos Kia Cultus is one of the best DM records ever.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Mesarthim »

they always toured the USA extensively before Nergal got sick.



he's recovering though so they ought to be back in the near future.



last time I saw them they played with Septic Flesh and Lightning Swords Of Death in Atlanta, it was a fucking :xx: show.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by ^_____________^ »

Christians to the Lions and At the Left Hand ov God :xx: :bang: :thingy: :judge:



The Apostasy is my favorite record.
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="Maze"]Zos Kia Cultus is one of the best DM records ever.[/quote]



This is what I am jamming right now. Each song I think they can't top that shit and then FUCKING SMACKDOWN they do!

I am impressed, I really really am! :grimxx:

I never thought it would be possible to enjoy a band as much as I do Morbid Angel, but I must be honest and say I believe I have finally found one :xx:



[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]they always toured the USA extensively before Nergal got sick.



he's recovering though so they ought to be back in the near future.



last time I saw them they played with Septic Flesh and Lightning Swords Of Death in Atlanta, it was a fucking :xx: show.[/quote]

Where in Atlanta did they play? Ths fills me with much hope
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="themicrulah"]Christians to the Lions and At the Left Hand ov God :xx: :bang: :thingy: :judge:

The Apostasy is my favorite record.[/quote]

It is queued next

Skool me MUTHAFUCKERS!

:waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa:
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]
[quote name="Maze"]Zos Kia Cultus is one of the best DM records ever.[/quote]



This is what I am jamming right now. Each song I think they can't top that shit and then FUCKING SMACKDOWN they do!

I am impressed, I really really am! :grimxx:

I never thought it would be possible to enjoy a band as much as I do Morbid Angel, but I must be honest and say I believe I have finally found one :xx:



[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]they always toured the USA extensively before Nergal got sick.



he's recovering though so they ought to be back in the near future.



last time I saw them they played with Septic Flesh and Lightning Swords Of Death in Atlanta, it was a fucking :xx: show.[/quote]

Where in Atlanta did they play? Ths fills me with much hope[/quote]





The Masquerade, of course.



here's a few pics I took:





Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image







I once saw them in a dive bar back in 2005 as well here in Tallahassee, FL



Image



Image



Image



I doubt you would see them in a place that small nowadays though, they are pretty big.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by ^_____________^ »

Holy fucking dick cheese, that show looks like it was intense as hell.
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Anjel »

Behemoth are indeed great.

At The Arena Ov Aion is a great live CD.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'd like to catch them headlining a tour
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]The Masquerade, of course[/quote]

:thingy:

My favorite place to see bands around here. Every club should be like this!

FUCKING AWESOME PICTURES! I can't wait to see them.
Fuck 'em
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by rhino »

thelema.6 is my favorite. zos not too far behind
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

Thelema and Zos Kia Cultus are putting up a tough fight for first place.

Just finished Evangelion and I liked it, but I don't know, that Zos just has a damn certain punch to it.



I feel much more complete as a human being at this time for some strange reason, like there was something missing I never realized was missing but now know there was and I feel whole.
Fuck 'em
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by ^_____________^ »

Mr. Crowley has taken his rightly deserved place within your soul.



:grimsanta:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by jawn galliano »

i had a period of about six months or a year where i really enjoyed behemoth and then out of nowhere i just found it impossible to care about any of their albums :homework:



i think that might have coincided with the apostasy coming out
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Lavabug »

I was hugely obsessed with this band years ago, saw em live once and met Nergal. Kinda got burned out on them, but thelema, zkc and demigod laid down some fiery win.



The later records and Satanica have a number of decent tunes too.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by vO)))id »

My fave album must be Demigod.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i had a period of about six months or a year where i really enjoyed behemoth and then out of nowhere i just found it impossible to care about any of their albums :homework:



i think that might have coincided with the apostasy coming out[/quote]



Well it was weak album so it makes sense
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i had a period of about six months or a year where i really enjoyed behemoth and then out of nowhere i just found it impossible to care about any of their albums :homework:



i think that might have coincided with the apostasy coming out[/quote]





This
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[youtube]XoZcV2sCu48[/youtube]
Fuck 'em
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by rhino »

[youtube]aeZH7Lhe28c[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by rhino »

....and now i want to jam the album
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

:xx: :xx: :xx:

! ! ! W I N N I N G ! ! !
Fuck 'em
Post Reply