AOD - Riffignals....

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

AOD - Riffignals....

Post by baron von blondle »

Yo AOD whaddya reckon to these dirty, hard drinking rock and roll mothercrushers?



Bill Steers band :-

[youtube]ccCFM6EpTwo[/youtube]



and their labelmates :-

[youtube]tK2Ng-DNdRE[/youtube]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: AOD - Riffignals....

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Everyone should enjoy these bands
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: AOD - Riffignals....

Post by rhino »

i could never really get into firebird for some reason, though they have some cool stuff
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: AOD - Riffignals....

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well what about gentleman's pistols?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: AOD - Riffignals....

Post by rhino »

i think they fall in the same category
Post Reply