What. The. Fuck.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

What. The. Fuck.

Post by Mesarthim »

CRADLE OF FILTH, ANTHRAX, Ex-GORGOROTH Members Join Forces In TEMPLE OF THE BLACK MOON - May 24, 2011

<!-- m -->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=158562<!-- m -->



Lo and truly behold! A hellish new band has emerged from the quagmire that is the extreme music scene.



Imagine a cauldron bubbling over with the unsavory flavors of TOOL and CELTIC FROST, and seasoned with the likes of IMMORTAL and AT THE GATES, and you'd be about halfway to describing the uncouth racket these guys have spat upon an unsuspecting planet.



Calling themselves the TEMPLE OF THE BLACK MOON, the group (who describe their output as "music for an evil film noir') are an eclectic stew of musicians/hell-raisers/miscreants in the ungainly form of Dani Filth (CRADLE OF FILTH), Rob Caggiano (ANTHRAX, THE DAMNED THINGS), King (formerly of GORGOROTH and OV HELL) and John Tempesta (formerly of WHITE ZOMBIE and now drumming with THE CULT).



Explaining the origins of the name, vo-killist Dani Filth had this to mutter on the subject: "We had an innumerable amount of names that never seemed likely to stick, that was until we put our proverbial heads together and narrowed it down to just three or four, and then tossed for it (proverbially of course) using a silver Norwegian crown (we couldn't find any proper money). The name TEMPLE OF THE BLACK MOON represents the rigorous worship of desire, (the black moon astrologically has always held association with the dark Goddess Lilith) and of course the ramifications of the lunar eclipse, always a herald for death and ill-omen."



So far almost an album's worth of material has been demoed, with TEMPLE OF THE BLACK MOON hooking up in the darkest depths of Bergen, Norway to collectively thrash it out. Songtitles thus far include "Infernal Desire Machine", "Don't Call Up What You Can't Put Down", "Dark Eyes For Trouble", "Beautifully Perverse" and "C.N.T (All That's Missing Is You)".



An album release and subsequent live dates are expected to happen around mid-2012.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by ^_____________^ »

Well, I'm officially interested as fuck, but I doubt the album will sound nearly half as good as the journalist who wrote this article is hyping it up to be.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Mesarthim »

take dani out and i'd be interested.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Verbal »

Gorgoroth used to be the most evil band in Metal. Hopefulliy this band can regain some of that.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I just assumed Scott Ian would be involved :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="Nick"]I just assumed Scott Ian would be involved :redneck:[/quote]
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Mr. P »

This band will be like Tenet: First news of the band comes out and everybody goes apeshit but when the album is released no one gives a damn.
:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]
[quote name="Nick"]I just assumed Scott Ian would be involved :redneck:[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by jawn galliano »

well this is guaranteed to be terrible
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

But Scott Ian isn't involved :huh:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Hugo. »

But Scott Ian isn't involved :santa:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="themicrulah"]Well, I'm officially interested as fuck, but I doubt the album will sound nearly half as good as the journalist who wrote this article is hyping it up to be.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]well this is guaranteed to be terrible[/quote]
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: What. The. Fuck.

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Verbal"]Gorgoroth used to be the most evil band in Metal. Hopefulliy this band can regain some of that.[/quote] :lol: :lol:
Post Reply