new in flames
todays guilty pleasure
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
todays guilty pleasure
[youtube]Wr9LZ1hAFpQ[/youtube]
new in flames
. catchy stuff
new in flames
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: todays guilty pleasure
NO!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
[youtube]UJ2pT6mBrTM[/youtube]
[youtube]KJpl97abIcY[/youtube]
[youtube]5q3-pKqcizI[/youtube]
[youtube]llOmqi6gKQo[/youtube]
[youtube]RQaBtUZA7c0[/youtube]
[youtube]AnoMb8BEHbA[/youtube]
[youtube]vqpxIQfgFAY[/youtube]
[youtube]sLPXAcAsLgo[/youtube]
[youtube]qt8bb1d9xSE[/youtube]

[youtube]UJ2pT6mBrTM[/youtube]
[youtube]KJpl97abIcY[/youtube]
[youtube]5q3-pKqcizI[/youtube]
[youtube]llOmqi6gKQo[/youtube]
[youtube]RQaBtUZA7c0[/youtube]
[youtube]AnoMb8BEHbA[/youtube]
[youtube]vqpxIQfgFAY[/youtube]
[youtube]sLPXAcAsLgo[/youtube]
[youtube]qt8bb1d9xSE[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: todays guilty pleasure
old in flames is GREAT. even if i dont listen to much anymore, i will always still love it. fall time is a good time to break the old albums out
my favorite in flames track
[youtube]o3AZy4mOLCo[/youtube]
hey micrulhah you heard sacrilege
[youtube]KWIjpnzASNo[/youtube]
[youtube]_lM0lRrtmdg[/youtube]
my favorite in flames track
[youtube]o3AZy4mOLCo[/youtube]
hey micrulhah you heard sacrilege
[youtube]KWIjpnzASNo[/youtube]
[youtube]_lM0lRrtmdg[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: todays guilty pleasure
I know Daniel played in Sacrilege before he joined In Flames, but I'm not too fond. I prefer the Sacrilege from the UK that plays metalpunk/thrash/doom 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: todays guilty pleasure
all in flames was poop
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]all in flames was poop[/quote]Uncorrect.[/quote]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]all in flames was poop[/quote]Uncorrect.[/quote]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[youtube]KY_tWcAXEQ8[/youtube] I've been jamming a lot of this young fatty 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[youtube]lRjNT8VEnDY[/youtube]
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[youtube]l9WKZpC9UbU[/youtube]
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="powered by pork"][youtube]l9WKZpC9UbU[/youtube][/quote]
you complain that chaos ad sucks yet you listen to this?
.....[/quote]
...................................
[quote name="powered by pork"][youtube]l9WKZpC9UbU[/youtube][/quote]
you complain that chaos ad sucks yet you listen to this?
.....[/quote]
...................................
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="powered by pork"][youtube]l9WKZpC9UbU[/youtube][/quote]
you complain that chaos ad sucks yet you listen to this?
.....[/quote]
...................................[/quote]
powered by pork - one person who's opinion is no longer worth shit.
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="powered by pork"][youtube]l9WKZpC9UbU[/youtube][/quote]
you complain that chaos ad sucks yet you listen to this?
.....[/quote]
...................................[/quote]
powered by pork - one person who's opinion is no longer worth shit.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: todays guilty pleasure
ol' catacat has his missteps here and there, but his many quality recommendations over the years are surely enough to counterbalance them
but yeah that song is really, really bad
but yeah that song is really, really bad
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: todays guilty pleasure
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm"
Stormy is speaking wisely. Okay, let's forget both this shit song and his negative opinion of Chaos AD and let him be redeemed.
Stormy is speaking wisely. Okay, let's forget both this shit song and his negative opinion of Chaos AD and let him be redeemed.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[youtube]intTfrGnF4A[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[youtube]-ezejCLI3jQ[/youtube]
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: todays guilty pleasure
A silly offtopic post.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: todays guilty pleasure
[quote name="Devy"]
[/quote]
I'm sorry I was mistaken.
I'm sorry I was mistaken.

