ryan and nick, come quick!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

ryan and nick, come quick!

Post by droidspawn »

The fourth album from North Carolina-based Sourvein is every bit what fans had hoped for. Low-ended, feedback-drenched, plodding pace, and destined to be a critic favorite, Black Fangs is the perfect ‘right now” record.



Year of Release: 2011, Country: USA/North Carolina, Genre: Metal



Tracklisting:

1.) Fangs

2.) Societys Blood

3.) Night Eyes

4.) Gasp

5.) Holy Transfusion

6.) Flux

7.) Nomadic

8.) Gemini

9.) Bleeding Charm

10.) Nocturnal/Negative Phaze



Image



:ba:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ryan and nick, come quick!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I can't remember if checked them out or not
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ryan and nick, come quick!

Post by droidspawn »

...........



[youtube]uTtf1PK4ftE[/youtube]

[youtube]Qx82r863Ugw[/youtube]

[youtube]KywQGHbEb-c[/youtube]



:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ryan and nick, come quick!

Post by rhino »

:xx:



i remember the reason why i checked this band out years ago, was because a review i read said they were like if crowbar and eyehategod were playing in the same room together you would get sourvein, so i was like yeah i need to check this out
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ryan and nick, come quick!

Post by droidspawn »

:xx:



Sucks the first two albums are oop even though were only released 9-11 years ago. :huh:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ryan and nick, come quick!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i get some now!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ryan and nick, come quick!

Post by droidspawn »

:brushteeth:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ryan and nick, come quick!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

*has*
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ryan and nick, come quick!

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
Post Reply