Wish me luck...

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Wish me luck...

Post by baron von blondle »

I've posted songs from these guys here before I think, well now they are looking for a new bassist and tonight I'm going to jam with them.

I'm happy with my band EOLB but I need to be playing more than I am so I figure a second band could be a good move...I think I can rock this shit pretty hard :bang:



[youtube]_2GDIMQt5kw[/youtube]



[youtube]w_8_-Sf3UDA[/youtube]



let's see how it goes tonight... :ryan:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

GOOD LUCK :xx: :xx: :xx: :ba: :greenie: :ba: :greenie: :xx: :xx: :xx:
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]GOOD LUCK :xx: :xx: :xx: :ba: :greenie: :ba: :greenie: :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by droidspawn »

Obiat fucking rule. Been following them for a few years now.



Angry Water is a hell of a song.



I still have to get Eye Tree Pi yet,





Good luck with the jam, man. Let us know :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

good luck pedro :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Grudge »

Good luck buddy
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Abzu »

Rocktroop the fuck out of their ears, sir! :xx: :xx: :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="uni777"]
[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]GOOD LUCK :xx: :xx: :xx: :ba: :greenie: :ba: :greenie: :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote][/quote]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Verbal »

Unlike the other fools, I don't think you need luck!



So you can't have any.
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by RitesOfPossession »

Never heard this band before but it sounds great! Best of luck!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by rhino »

woah, this band is rad. get on that shit baron
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by vO)))id »

good luck duder!! keep us up to date :greenie:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by baron von blondle »

Well I just got back now after a good long jam, I spent the morning being nervous :oldryan: but by the time we hit the rehearsal room I was in 'relaxed splendid mate of mine' mode and although I had no time to learn any songs we jammed through some new material and I think I justifiably rocked 4 strings.



So the upshot is I've been asked to jam again, they liked my playing, liked my bass-tone (how not? it's a Ricky) and it looks very likely the job is mine if I so desire, they've got some pretty groovy new stuff in the oven which, should I choose to join permanently, I'll get to noodle my nuts off all over :bang:



It could mean two albums in the space of one year recorded for me...a first!



:thingy:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Abzu »

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

:xx: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie: :xx:

Congrats man!

:thingy:
Fuck 'em
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="pulsar"]:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by ^_____________^ »

Holy shit, that's awesome :thingy:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by baron von blondle »

thanks guys, I'm pretty happy :ba:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Verbal »

youre a great hard-on bearer, you deserve thing to work out
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Verbal"]youre a great hard-on bearer, you deserve thing to work out[/quote]

This, but without the horrible typing.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Wish me luck...

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Verbal"]youre a great hard-on bearer, you deserve thing to work out[/quote]

This, but without the horrible typing.[/quote]



:redneck:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Post Reply