is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by agony bagony »

i'll save you the trouble: no, there isn't.



:judge:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

post us some doprethrone dusto
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by rhino »

dopethrone is like a stoner jam mixed with heroin
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by agony bagony »

and a series of kicks to the nuts



[youtube]XWHplp10kQM[/youtube]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by Hallucinating dead »

dont know about better

But, I enjoy "blues from the red sun" very much.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by agony bagony »

that is a bucket full of win in its own right



but honestly, you're going to have a hard time convincing me that stoner did not peak with this song
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by Hallucinating dead »

Electric wirzard's 1st album is good as well. come my fanatics too.

and this

[youtube]1GGB-XnskNo[/youtube]

:xx:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by ^_____________^ »

I have Dopethrone on vinyl.



:hard-on bearer:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by Ninny »

:judge: ::::
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by ^_____________^ »

Image



:hard-on bearer:



:redneck:



:santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by agony bagony »

:gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

that is one blue room
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by agony bagony »

:grim: no sheets grim stare :grim:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

maybe those aren't really walls but sheets acting as walls!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: is there a stoner jam better than dopethrone?

Post by ^_____________^ »

I have had this room since I was about eight years old, so yes very blue indeed. :santa:
Post Reply