hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]-hFaH7Ey0oQ[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

I need to listen to this again. Ive had a lot of other stuff to check out so this has been on the back burner.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

what have you been jamming?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

Jesu -st/silver/ascension

bloodiest - descent

Buzzoven - Sore

Zoroaster - Matador

Artimus Pyledriver

Nola

Saint Vitus - Born too late

Weedeater - God luck and good speed

Hail hornet

Witch Mountain - South of Salem

Om - all

Etc



Summer time sludge/stoner mood ftw



What you been rocking ryan?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

if the south were to rise again i am 91.8% sure dixie fight song would be the national anthem
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]



What you been rocking ryan?[/quote]





darkthrone

down

crowbar

eyehategod

red fang

zoroaster

baroness

kylesa

karma to burn

cavalera conspiracy

soulfly

danzig
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

kirk said down are done writing chapter 1 of the new tunes, whatever the fuck that means. I hope they arent doing multiple eps :oldryan:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

more wasted time instead of new eyethategod :frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

yeah i guess they are doing 4 ep's. which is gay





i want a new eyehategod more than any band right now
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

same. I really want new soilent too though.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]QLVfPJoxf10[/youtube]





my headstone was kicked over, way before i died





:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Neil Fallon's Beard"]same. I really want new soilent too though.[/quote]



and if buzzoven record a new one it wont be till 2012 :eyes:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

:rickykasso:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Neil Fallon's Beard"]same. I really want new soilent too though.[/quote]



and if buzzoven record a new one it wont be till 2012 :eyes:[/quote]





the world needs more misanthropic sluge :judge:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

it actually makes sense though as buzzoven are touring this summer. weedeater need to get out to do a bit of touring in support of the new album too. so mid 2012 at the absolute earliest is my prediction :santa:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

the new weedeater was disappointing. Aside from the title track and like one or two others I forget.



I wouldn't mind another hail hornet.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

another beaten back to pure album sounds like a better idea :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey jorsh

Post by agony bagony »

whats buzzoven sound like
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]uhvBQXlwOMQ[/youtube]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey jorsh

Post by agony bagony »

i interrupted orange goblin for that :frown:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

buzzoven are awesome sir, you be quiet!



[youtube]GSQ7blbcjh4[/youtube]

[youtube]3lN1NGK2wUg[/youtube]
Post Reply