most annoying vocals in metal?
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: most annoying vocals in metal?
[quote name="zim"]Bruce Dickinson [/quote]
This. I do not enjoy his vocals whatsoever.
This. I do not enjoy his vocals whatsoever.
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: most annoying vocals in metal?
[quote name="Lerzeig Redek"]Randy Blythe
[/quote]
"metal" the thread is about.
"metal" the thread is about.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: most annoying vocals in metal?
[quote name="zim"]
Abbath from Immortal
[/quote]
Abbath from Immortal
[/quote]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: most annoying vocals in metal?
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="zim"]
Abbath from Immortal
[/quote][/quote]

[quote name="zim"]
Abbath from Immortal
[/quote][/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: most annoying vocals in metal?
[quote name="Toozey"]
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="zim"]
Abbath from Immortal
[/quote][/quote]
[/quote]
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="zim"]
Abbath from Immortal
[/quote][/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: most annoying vocals in metal?
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Toozey"]
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="zim"]
Abbath from Immortal
[/quote][/quote]
[/quote][/quote]
This hard-on bearer obviously needs to take a bath.

[quote name="Toozey"]
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="zim"]
Abbath from Immortal
[/quote][/quote]
This hard-on bearer obviously needs to take a bath.
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: most annoying vocals in metal?
I think that, as a vocalist, Mustaine is quite an acquired taste. I know at first I didn't like his vocals but know I think they're pretty cool. I know some people who absolutely loathe his style and can't listen to Megadeth because of it.
[quote name="Derek Waters"]later-era death[/quote]

[quote name="Derek Waters"]later-era death[/quote]
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: most annoying vocals in metal?
What came to mind straight away was Dave Mustaine. But Demilich, late Death, Cynic.. are actually all that are coming to mind right now. Late Metallica I suppose.

