is carcass still doing shows

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

is carcass still doing shows

Post by rhino »

its like people forgot about them again
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: is carcass still doing shows

Post by Mesarthim »

I still didn't see them. they came near here a couple of years ago but I couldn't go because my friends wedding was the same day :looe:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: is carcass still doing shows

Post by Mutilator »

I saw them last year at Graspop. I think they are done touring atm. :homework:
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: is carcass still doing shows

Post by TamPron »

They are going to do a surprise show at Ryan's house, just for him. I just talked to Jeff Walker who confirmed this just now.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
Post Reply