hey gleeso

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

hey gleeso

Post by jawn galliano »

[youtube]YDw-hTuwcvA[/youtube]



fuck yeah :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey gleeso

Post by rhino »

[youtube]3DDZEdkoaY4[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey gleeso

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

doolittle gets plenty of jamming
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey gleeso

Post by jawn galliano »

this is the good way sir :idea:
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: hey gleeso

Post by Verbal »

possibly my favorite song:



[youtube]zy5ngAiLKvc[/youtube]
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: hey gleeso

Post by Verbal »

i had to finally clean out my apartmennt today. and say goodbye to the ones i was living with. been crying a bit as well
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey gleeso

Post by droidspawn »

I think I bought surfer rosa before doolittle actually "stroke me, for i wish to orgasm"
Post Reply