cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

[youtube]eatlwRXpvo8[/youtube]





:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by ^_____________^ »

Congratulations, you have officially made a thread with a good band in it.



:clap:



[youtube]DHu86Gr2RC8[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Abzu »

:bang:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]3p1tUBLf-U4[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

[quote name="^_____________^"]Congratulations, you have officially made a thread with a good band in it.



[/quote]







shut the fuck up gleeso
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by ^_____________^ »

:fuckoff:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by ^_____________^ »

That's probably from some shitty movie I haven't seen. :judge:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

fucking lose
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="^_____________^"]That's probably from some shitty movie I haven't seen. :judge:[/quote]





...... :frown:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by ^_____________^ »

I think it's an Adam Sandler movie, and I fucking hate that hard-on bearer, so that's probably why. :judge:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

poopbath
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="^_____________^"]That's probably from some shitty movie I haven't seen. :judge:[/quote]

And you were doing sooOOooooo good, too... :frown:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by ^_____________^ »

Adam Sandler sucks. His movies suck and he's gay.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="^_____________^"]Adam Sandler sucks. His movies suck and he's gay.[/quote]



+3
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by agony bagony »

In total there are 20 users online :: 13 registered, 2 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Most users ever online was 34 on 06 Jan 2010, 00:25



Registered users: 100k ass-to-ass, ;,,;, ^_____________^, Boss secretary of state, Derek Waters, Devy, lava Ghoul, MABB Sycophant, Nick, So Callous, Tea?, Uni, Verbal, Void, while blackness hums

Legend: Administrators, Global moderators
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

get out of here with that
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Verbal »

Adam Sandler is almost as irritating as that Lee Evans and that Ben Stiller.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

ben stiller is in my top 3 of people i'd like to kill
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Hugo. »

Lee Evans <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]poopbath[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

uhhh
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by ^_____________^ »

:jizz:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

<3
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Abzu »

Ben Stiller is fucking irritating. It's part of the reason I enjoy Reality Bites -- he gets wangoed.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Abzu »

[quote name=";,,;"]Ben Stiller is fucking irritating. It's part of the reason I enjoy Reality Bites -- he gets wangoed.[/quote]

Haffy is great in that movie. :redneck:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="^_____________^"]Adam Sandler sucks. His movies suck and he's gay.[/quote]





nowadays I would totally agree with you but his first few are classics.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]Adam Sandler sucks. His movies suck and he's gay.[/quote]





nowadays I would totally agree with you but his first few are classics.[/quote]

This.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I completely diasgree
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]Adam Sandler sucks. His movies suck and he's gay.[/quote]





nowadays I would totally agree with you but his first few are classics.[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]I completely diasgree[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Verbal »

what classics?



happy gilmore?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Fuck that movie
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Verbal »

YEAH!
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Nick"]I completely diasgree[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Ninny »

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbZyhvZIqXk<!-- m --> Two songs probably inspired by the same man :greenie:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes<!-- m -->



holy shit
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by TamPron »

:O'Doyle:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i remember reading about this when it happened
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by agony bagony »

our lord and master enjoys some lazy summer afternoon happy gilmore watchery
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

this is one case where our lord and master is fucking wrong
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by agony bagony »

no YOU are fucking wrong and YOU will sit there and watch with our lord and master and just fucking not say anything then
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

no!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by rhino »

[quote name="evil poop"]our lord and master enjoys some lazy summer afternoon happy gilmore watchery[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]this is one case where our lord and master is fucking wrong[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cut me up, slice me apart, suck my guts and lick my heart

Post by droidspawn »

SHOOTA! BANG BANG
Post Reply