watering this flower of disease

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

watering this flower of disease

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]UqOoGBvJBK4[/youtube]



\m/ \m/
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: watering this flower of disease

Post by rhino »

an album that slips under the radar with me. i must change that
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: watering this flower of disease

Post by droidspawn »

I bought it today. Also got the new pentagram and the last buzzoven album at the record store :greenie:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: watering this flower of disease

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I fucking dig me some goatsnake
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: watering this flower of disease

Post by droidspawn »

As you should. A little goatsnake never hurt anybody.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: watering this flower of disease

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Unless you were actually attacked by said creature
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: watering this flower of disease

Post by droidspawn »

this is true. I would just offer mr goatsnake this :tvrkey:



If that wouldn't be enough to quench his hunger, I'd throw in :god: and possibly :krinor:



Then run like a banshee.
Post Reply