you know. The radio every 5 mintes pass the same songs, and also if you don't want you will be addicted to one. You know.
I am addicted now to this:
[youtube]dHfS7omjx-4[/youtube]
anyway sounds as an old school duran duran song. I could be addicted to something gayer
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
the problem is at work. Inside the factory there is a commercial radio channel chose by the boss
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Menards radio was probably the same as Lowe's radio. I'd be all unwrapping a pallet of ceiling fans at 7 am and some country shit would come on. Wonderwall was played around dinner everyday though.