Tea!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Tea!

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]rPe7kX3PiYs[/youtube]



Good shits for the nights.
Image
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: Tea!

Post by Tea »

:xx:::::::



[youtube]Adxi8O5lqQ[/youtube]



Pretty deep music, gives me goosebumps at certain points
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Tea!

Post by droidspawn »

Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Tea!

Post by Hugo. »

Monster Blood, a book about a chick with a period so demonically heavy...... she might have to take one or two feminex. :homework:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Tea!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Hugo"]Monster Blood, a book about a chick with a period so demonically heavy...... she might have to take one or two feminex. :homework:[/quote]



While visiting his Aunt Kathryn, Evan Ross and his new fellating lover, Andy, find a can of novelty slime called "Monster Blood," which consumes everything in its path and turns Evan's dog into a giant.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Tea!

Post by Hugo. »

I read that as 'into a gent.'



What a suave fucker :sicken:
Image
Post Reply