Silence calls the storm

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Silence calls the storm

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]W5ciJcksiEU[/youtube]



Just a genuine classic at this stage really.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by rhino »

oddly, i never listened to this band much, even back when i was huge into melodic death metal
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by deckard »

i forgot about this band :light:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Hugo. »

Hi, it is interesting.
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Toozey"]i forgot about this band :light:[/quote]

Meeee too. A fellow by the name of LordMeat got me into these guys and for awhile I jammed them often.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]oddly, i never listened to this band much, even back when i was huge into melodic death metal[/quote]



me either. always got bored listening to them.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Hugo. »

You get bored by a band that isnt boring? :huh:



Thats cool man.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

if they aren't boring how did i get bored :huh:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Hugo. »

Eh maybe you were listening to another band by accident or something :huh:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

no pretty sure it was them
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Hugo. »

No man, dont think so :santa:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Abzu »

Perhaps you had been roofied.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

nope
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Abzu »

It is possible you were dosed and unawares.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

nope. pretty sure i just found this band boring as hell.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by TamPron »

this band makes my dick hard enough to jizz apples.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]nope. pretty sure i just found this band boring as hell.[/quote]

Even though it makes Tam jizz apples? APPLES!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by droidspawn »

meeeh
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by TamPron »

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Nick"]nope. pretty sure i just found this band boring as hell.[/quote]

Even though it makes Tam jizz apples? APPLES![/quote]

scrapple
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: Silence calls the storm

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

phenomenal bassplaying by digiorgio (album) / lapointe (live)
Post Reply