different but its cool stuff. i remember necro posting an album thats how i found out about them
the great deciever
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
the great deciever
[youtube]YhdhzFplx4Y[/youtube]
different but its cool stuff. i remember necro posting an album thats how i found out about them
different but its cool stuff. i remember necro posting an album thats how i found out about them
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the great deciever
[youtube]9_XSPGOZBVU[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: the great deciever
[quote name="only pieces remain"][youtube]9_XSPGOZBVU[/youtube][/quote]

[youtube]_-deRh1VGYA[/youtube]
Bjorn is a really cool hard-on bearer and a great vocalist. He also has a great sense of humour:
I'm a cocky little kid with a metal band
I'd like to be a star, I got my hair dyed black
And I just got a brand new guitar..
[Chorus]
I stole some riffs from a CD today
I think it was At The Gates..
I blend it up with my personal taste
My friends got totally amazed
Chunky riffs and some cookie monster vox, will be enough to get us signed
Sony music is looking for a band, dude I think I got a plan
In Flames and Soilwork have just sold out, and one of the singers is getting bald
My time has come, I'm gonna be a shooting star
So don't step in my way
My rules must be obeyed..
[Chorus]
I stole some riffs from a CD today
I think it was At The Gates..
I blend it up with my personal taste
My friends got totally amazed
Our sound is totally new, such a gift to the world
My piercing looks nice in the corner of my mouth, I got it from a hot topic sexy leopard elevator
I'm really such a sensitive hard-on bearer
I'm scared those machoriffs will fuck up my style
So please. Take a look at me, I want to look so mean
I'm ready to take on the world
And all my friends. They agree!
[Chorus]
So don't step in my way
My rules must be obeyed
From the Terror for Sale album of Terror 2000
[youtube]_-deRh1VGYA[/youtube]
Bjorn is a really cool hard-on bearer and a great vocalist. He also has a great sense of humour:
I'm a cocky little kid with a metal band
I'd like to be a star, I got my hair dyed black
And I just got a brand new guitar..
[Chorus]
I stole some riffs from a CD today
I think it was At The Gates..
I blend it up with my personal taste
My friends got totally amazed
Chunky riffs and some cookie monster vox, will be enough to get us signed
Sony music is looking for a band, dude I think I got a plan
In Flames and Soilwork have just sold out, and one of the singers is getting bald
My time has come, I'm gonna be a shooting star
So don't step in my way
My rules must be obeyed..
[Chorus]
I stole some riffs from a CD today
I think it was At The Gates..
I blend it up with my personal taste
My friends got totally amazed
Our sound is totally new, such a gift to the world
My piercing looks nice in the corner of my mouth, I got it from a hot topic sexy leopard elevator
I'm really such a sensitive hard-on bearer
I'm scared those machoriffs will fuck up my style
So please. Take a look at me, I want to look so mean
I'm ready to take on the world
And all my friends. They agree!
[Chorus]
So don't step in my way
My rules must be obeyed
From the Terror for Sale album of Terror 2000
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the great deciever
i havent rocked me some soilwork in many moons
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the great deciever
I still rock natural born chaos a few times a year. Puts me in a good mood for some reason.

