Dopethrone (not what you think)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Dopethrone (not what you think)

Post by droidspawn »

Newish band, obvious where the name came from but fuck if this stuff doesn't rule your mothers.



[youtube]-uhcZYaDNFw[/youtube]

[youtube]DWTqot5C3gU[/youtube]



:jizz:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Dopethrone (not what you think)

Post by ^_____________^ »

Still need to listen to this band, love the Venomish logo. :thingy:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Dopethrone (not what you think)

Post by droidspawn »

vocals are a high screech bm type and they fit awesome. I love them because they are something different.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Dopethrone (not what you think)

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah, they rule. Some humourous lyrics here and there. :redneck:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Dopethrone (not what you think)

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

on my to listen more list
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply