isn't much, but it's something

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

isn't much, but it's something

Post by agony bagony »

<!-- m -->http://www.baronessmusic.com/<!-- m -->
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by rhino »

never heard of 'em
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by agony bagony »

they're pretty kickin, you should check em out rhino
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by rhino »

do they sound like fear factory?
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by neckred »

just give em a chance rhino, there's a lot of stuff going on, though it's completely non-pretentious, I think you may like
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by rhino »

:redneck:



i'm already a fan, i'm just messing around with dusto. blue record was probably my favorite of 2009 :xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by agony bagony »

they sound kind of like the mellow parts of transgression meets the heavy parts of domination-era morbid angel, i dig it
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by rhino »

transgression? i'm in :redneck:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by ^_____________^ »

Gay butts
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by droidspawn »

Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by ^_____________^ »

Tom Morello :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by droidspawn »

yes but not in audioslave
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]audioslave is good and much better than soundgarden.[/quote]



I agree. :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by droidspawn »

obviously you're not a golfer
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]EU4L6THYAbM[/youtube]



:brushteeth:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by Hugo. »

I like that bit in their hit songs.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"][youtube]EU4L6THYAbM[/youtube]



:brushteeth:[/quote]



this song is so jam packed full of win
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by droidspawn »

nick knows
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by rhino »

4th of july is approaching :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: isn't much, but it's something

Post by droidspawn »

why I posted it :santa:
Post Reply