Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id » 08 Jun 2011, 16:01
This will be Sticky for 30 days.
Post some fucking Darkthrone!!!
[youtube]4A0tkMhQMwg[/youtube]
Victor Frankenstein
Member
Posts: 101 Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 15:42
Post
by Victor Frankenstein » 08 Jun 2011, 19:21
I bet Fenriz is in total grin mode in the last few days. He hates modern metal and the new Morbid Angel just sits in the right place for him, I suppose.
"Friends, this is clean-up time and we're discounting all our silent, electric Ubiks by this much money. Yes, we're throwing away the blue-book. And remember: every Ubik on our lot has been used only as directed."
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433 Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:
Post
by ^_____________^ » 08 Jun 2011, 20:42
[youtube]erDbxsQIOx4[/youtube]
The cult is alive, and it's not the radikult
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 08 Jun 2011, 21:01
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 09 Jun 2011, 02:18
the cult is alive is one of my favorite darkthrones
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 09 Jun 2011, 03:08
Bring this thread back 4 more months from now
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 09 Jun 2011, 03:09
make it a sticky
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433 Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:
Post
by ^_____________^ » 09 Jun 2011, 09:51
[quote name="rhino"]make it a sticky
[/quote]
FUCKING DARKTHRONE
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575 Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland
Post
by Tea » 09 Jun 2011, 18:07
[youtube]c7aNt0OFtxE[/youtube]
[youtube]7Ek6lS4NHYU[/youtube]
[youtube]VZOXpRs-nbo[/youtube]
Best thread in all of MABB
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433 Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:
Post
by ^_____________^ » 09 Jun 2011, 18:14
Just ordered A Blaze in the Northern Sky on vinyl
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 09 Jun 2011, 23:53
[quote name="Nick"]Bring this thread back 4 more months from now[/quote]
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 10 Jun 2011, 07:39
[youtube]CkzEqclYqZY[/youtube]
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 10 Jun 2011, 07:55
[youtube]qV3qBh7yZrU[/youtube]
[youtube]_n4EpU6X_UY[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246 Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Post
by Syysysyd » 13 Jun 2011, 10:21
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Nick"]Bring this thread back 6 more months from now[/quote][/quote]
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575 Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland
Post
by Tea » 16 Jun 2011, 17:53
DARKTHRONE
14th4th
Member
Posts: 107 Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 13:30
Location: Philippines
Post
by 14th4th » 20 Jun 2011, 09:32
[youtube]pm8D7pZeGss[/youtube]
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433 Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:
Post
by ^_____________^ » 20 Jun 2011, 10:18
The greatest song on Panzerfaust. More Celtic Frost than Celtic Frost.
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582 Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:
Post
by TamPron » 20 Jun 2011, 18:07
Why is this a sticky?
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433 Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:
Post
by ^_____________^ » 20 Jun 2011, 21:59
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]Why is this a sticky?[/quote]
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575 Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland
Post
by Tea » 20 Jun 2011, 23:31
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]Why is this a sticky?[/quote]
[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 21 Jun 2011, 00:08
[quote name="Tea"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]Why is this a sticky?[/quote]
[/quote][/quote]
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575 Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland
Post
by Tea » 21 Jun 2011, 21:00
[youtube]fEeFNoMOQcg[/youtube]
Sounds old school as fuck
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582 Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:
Post
by TamPron » 22 Jun 2011, 13:31
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Tea"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]Why is this a sticky?[/quote]
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575 Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland
Post
by Tea » 22 Jun 2011, 21:03
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Tea"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]Why is this a sticky?[/quote]
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[/quote]
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness
Posts: 815 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
Location: imaginary beach
Post
by Love of Lava » 22 Jun 2011, 21:23
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"][youtube]qV3qBh7yZrU[/youtube]
[youtube]_n4EpU6X_UY[/youtube][/quote]
SOULSIDE FUCKING JOURNEY !!!
INTO THE ABYSS I FALL....
love of lava.
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness
Posts: 815 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
Location: imaginary beach
Post
by Love of Lava » 22 Jun 2011, 22:22
darkthrone is one of my all time favourite bands
[youtube]Ntl-FLmE2bs[/youtube]
fucking stomping black metal
love of lava.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 23 Jun 2011, 03:43
i love darkthrone but still dont understand why this is a sticky
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id » 26 Jun 2011, 14:31
its a sticky for 30 days!
[youtube]kkPyrtqxgF4[/youtube]
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433 Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:
Post
by ^_____________^ » 27 Jun 2011, 06:14
[quote name="Void"]its a sticky for 30 days!
[youtube]kkPyrtqxgF4[/youtube][/quote]
Best song to come out last year
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642 Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
Post
by LAVAGOD » 05 Jul 2011, 02:24
SOULSIDE MOTHERFUCKING JOURNEY!!!!!!!!
LAVA!!!