hey stormy

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey stormy

Post by droidspawn »

Do you dislike Down as well? If so, what is it about Down specifically you detest? Is it Phil? Southern music? New Orleans? Cajun cooking?



[youtube]xdzZyMw-Hzk[/youtube]

[youtube]LmBevsfjakY[/youtube]

[youtube]xXLB9ZVvL9k[/youtube]

[youtube]zMoWR6k_O_g[/youtube]

[youtube]O2ETjXxBw5Y[/youtube]

[youtube]8ZCK02lBwn0[/youtube]



Tell us! Or probably just myself and Ryan :redneck:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey stormy

Post by rhino »

nola <3
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey stormy

Post by droidspawn »

^^^^^
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey stormy

Post by jawn galliano »

i don't know if i've ever specifically spoken out against down. if i did it was in a reactionary manner because of the phil association. i'll give it a listen tomorrow when i'm sober :santa:



HOWEVER



i have never heard anything involving phil that's tickled my fancy, so don't get yer hopes up :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey stormy

Post by droidspawn »

fair enough :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey stormy

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i have never heard anything involving phil that's tickled my fancy, so don't get yer hopes up :redneck:[/quote]





then hold on to your socks big boy



[youtube]w-0d_1U_GgE[/youtube]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: hey stormy

Post by Mesarthim »

I like southern metal / sludge but I never cared for down. meh.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply