Another offering to Ryan
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Another offering to Ryan
[youtube]HjRXfHWtvW4[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Another offering to Ryan
[youtube]ZZXCpXdP5hc[/youtube]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Another offering to Ryan
[youtube]Ikn8VYTRVuk[/youtube]
I've been jamming a lot of old Arch Enemy in this period. Even a couple of songs from Anthems Of Rebellion are making me do the happy man shuffle.
I've been jamming a lot of old Arch Enemy in this period. Even a couple of songs from Anthems Of Rebellion are making me do the happy man shuffle.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Another offering to Ryan
We Will Rise makes me do the
shuffle. I think Chris had a pretty decent solo in that one, though.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Another offering to Ryan
[quote name="Meat Engine"]We Will Rise makes me do the
shuffle. I think Chris had a pretty decent solo in that one, though.[/quote]
[youtube]6aSghj8qlek[/youtube]
I've certainly heard worse from other bands. Recent In Flames for example.
[youtube]6aSghj8qlek[/youtube]
I've certainly heard worse from other bands. Recent In Flames for example.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]